Pricing & benefits
Practice. Practice. Practice.
With unlimited questions in more than 4,000 math and English language arts skills, there is always something new and exciting to learn on IXL. Thanks to vibrant images, colorful illustrations, and meaningful content at every turn, learning has never been just so much fun.
Make learning fun
Piles of textbooks, stacks of worksheets—no wonder kids get frustrated with traditional schoolwork. They'd much rather be playing on the computer, so let them! They'll enjoy interacting with IXL's diverse practice formats and competing with friends to earn medals and awards. IXL's iPad app and Android app even make math tangible, with enticing problems they can actually touch.
Excel on IXL. Excel in life.
Start your children on the road to success and help them become more confident students. You'll appreciate how IXL tracks their progress and keeps you informed every step of the way. Watch and be amazed as they master new topics and become proficient in essential skills.
- Comprehensive coverage of K–12 math curriculum. Your kids won't miss a thing!
- Interactive language arts exercises for grades 2–8.
- Unlimited questions in over 4,000 skills.
- Fun and colorful practice formats.
- Questions that adapt to your child's ability, increasing in difficulty as they improve.
- Immediate feedback and question-specific explanations to solidify understanding of each concept.
- Audio for all pre-K to fifth-grade math skills.
- Weekly e-mail updates on your child's progress.
- Informative, detailed reports pointing out successes and trouble spots.
- Awards and certificates for you and your children to print out as they reach important milestones.
- iPad and Android tablet apps for mobile math practice.
Questions? Send us an e-mail at [email protected].