Become an instant expert on IXL
Join us at IXL Live!
IXL Live is hosting both in-person and virtual events this fall! Join us for a fun, interactive workshop full of powerful strategies you can use right away. Each training will dive into resources for meeting your state standards and instructional goals!
Get on the list
Sign up to be the first to hear about new events!
Get insider strategies and insights
If you've been meaning to dive deeper and learn how to use IXL as effectively as possible, you've come to the right place! IXL Live is an interactive workshop covering all of IXL's key components in a convenient half-day session—and it's a lot of fun, too!
You'll learn how to truly personalize learning through:
- IXL's comprehensive curriculum and personalized guidance. With scaffolded skills and personalized recommendations, students are challenged at just the right level.
- IXL's engagement tools and instructional resources. Promote independent learning and introduce fun into your instruction with educational games, video tutorials, pre-made lessons, classroom competitions and more.
- IXL's first-of-its-kind assessment suite. Facilitate growth through real-time feedback, pinpointed knowledge gaps, and specific next steps with our diagnostic and screener.
- IXL Analytics. Get actionable insights that will transform how you plan lessons, differentiate learning, and help your students succeed.
See how IXL Live has inspired educators!
A truly immersive experience
Expert instructionEvery event is led by a Professional Learning Specialist who will guide you through IXL and share insights and ideas that really work.
Hands-on learningIXL Live is a deeply interactive experience. You'll learn strategies that you can start using immediately with your class!
Become a certified expertYou'll return to your school/district with a wealth of insight to share! Run your own mini-PD for your colleagues as a recognized expert. (You'll have the certificate to prove it).
Show off a littleEvery attendee will receive exclusive IXL swag, and we'd be proud to have you represent us in your community!
IXL, paired with professional learning, has led to proven success
IXL is already used in all of the top 100 U.S. districts
- For in-person events:
- Every attendee must bring a laptop to the event. (A tablet device will not be sufficient for this event). The entire workshop is hands-on, so it's important that every attendee has his or her own computer. In addition, we want to make sure that you'll be comfortable using IXL on the laptop you're most familiar with! Wireless internet will be provided.
- If you don't own a laptop, please contact us at email@example.com to discuss ways to ensure you can participate!
- For virtual events:
- You'll need a computer with access to the internet to join the session and demo specific areas of IXL.com.